Wednesday 29 June 2011

Introducing Nataliya

Nataliya
 Say hello to Nataliya who you can find in our Russian Women gallery.  Natiliya is 5'7" and 123 lbs.  She describes her character as - 

It is not easy to start describing my character, people always try to show their best sides! But guess I have to do it) I may say that I am easy-going, I am not a conflict person. But as any other person I might be in bad mood or have depression...But I try to be positive and smile a lot, it really helps in life. I am sure that personal meeting is much better than INTERNET corresponding, that is why I am ready for the meeting. Life is too short and we are to take the best from it!!! I am here to take from life positive emotions and perhaps even to find a friend or a future husband.

Remember to check out who else is single at http://www.mailorderbrideslove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment